What should I say? How to understand a friend or loved one with an Eating Disorder
April 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Do you have a loved one with an eating disorder? Is it straining on your relationship? Do you find it challenging to interact with or even know how to approach this person? Do you just want to help but don’t know how?
Join Courtney Perrin MS, RD, LDN and Kyle Ganson, LCSW as they share their clinical perspectives and offer guidance for helping your loved one or friend.
In this informative class, we will address:
- Understanding the eating disorder and symptoms
- The in’s and out’s of the treatment and recovery process
- What to say and what not to say
- How to take care of yourself and your family during this time
- Your questions about eating disorders and mental illness